Search This Blog

Saturday 16 August 2014

Please spread the word and BOYCOTT Tesco!




I heard that Tesco's were planning to remove all Israeli supplied goods from their shelves and at first laughed it off thinking there is no way it could be true.... But then I took it upon myself to call their head office and spoke with a guy called Reiss from the customer services team. He just confirmed that they will be terminating their contract with all Israeli suppliers at the end of this ye...are due to a high volume of complaints from customers accusing them of being pro-Israel, Reiss also tells me that Tesco's would remove all Israeli stock from their shelves now if they could as they don't support Israel but are unable to do this because they are contractually obliged to do so until the end of the year. 


He appreciates this may offend Israelis or anyone of the Jewish faith but this is a diplomatic decision that the company has made due to the number of complaints received. I am speechless.....Please share my status and spread the word.

 

2 comments:

  1. A dispicable act by a company started by a Jewish gentleman whose family still hold shares. I stopped using Tesco as soon as I heard this .It seems that they are more worried about offending their Muslim supporters than their Jewish supporters and roots .I hope that they go bankrupt

    ReplyDelete